- Grünes teeblatt
- Grüner Tee Beutel
- Matcha & Gepuderter Grüner Tee
- Bio Grüner Tee
- Tsuen Tea
- Grüner Tee Geschenkideen
- Limitierter japanischer Grüntee
- Automatische monatliche Lieferung
After years of customership
I have been ordering my Japanese green teas from O-cha.com for years now, they're my trusted source for Japanese green tea. Their senchas and matchas are excellent value and there are a lot to choose from so you'll find your favorite. Shipping is fast, it took around a week to arrive so you don't have to wait long to get your washi cans full again. Long story short: if you order, you won't be disappointed on tea or the service.
Elina, Okt 17, 2017
- Apr 29, 2017 British Columbia Canada - EMS Only Unfortunately, due to continued delays in delivery to British Columbia Canada, orders from there will be restricted to EMS (Express Mail) starting today...
- Apr 18, 2017 Expanded Social Sign-In/Sign-Up! We have expanded our social login capabilities. You can now sign in with one or any Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, PayPal or LinkedIn account. Link one, multiple, or none to your O-Cha.com account for easy future sign-in and checkout! Guest checkout still accepted, of course!
British Columbia Canada - EMS Only
Apr 29, 2017
Unfortunately, due to continued delays in delivery to British Columbia Canada, orders from there will be restricted to EMS (Express Mail) starting today and must be signed for. The price of shipping, unfortunately, will go up.
Know that we take this step very reluctantly but it has been a continuing problem. This does not seem to happen with other areas of Canada, only BC. Orders we took from there in November and December took a whopping 3 months to delivery with no explanation whatsoever. It's still happening with recent orders. We've heard rumors they are searching every package for illegal drugs from China (even though we are in Japan) but frankly, we don't really know the exact reason. All we know is that for whatever reason, customers in British Columbia's parcels are taking much longer to deliver than it does to 3rd world countries, customers get upset at us for the delay even though we have nothing whatsoever to do with it, it causes chargebacks, ill will, and generally speaking, headaches. So for the time being, we have no other option than to force all customers from British Columbia to use EMS only. We realize we will probably lose some of those customers, it is unfortunate, but we are left with few options.