Green Tea Canister
This tea canister is not only beautiful, it is made especially for storing green tea. Made to hold 80-100 grams of green tea, it will hold our typical 100gm package of tea perfectly. Made of steel with an airtight inner lid, it measures 80mm x 77mm (3.14 inches x 3.0 inches).
Available in Green or Orange.
- $6.12 USD
- Matthew SeowNov 23, 2021, 12:19Why did I wait so long to get this?! Perfect for storing my tea from O-cha. Air tight but yet easy to open and close, and perfectly sized for each bag of tea I buy. I would personally prefer a little bit of a less flowery design, but that's me nitpicking.
- Jason NielingAug 8, 2017, 06:43Very cool little container. Just the right size for 100g of sencha. The metal lid fits so perfectly that it seems like it would be airtight even without the plastic lid inside.
- Mark RossJun 22, 2017, 12:06I have several tea canisters, but they're all larger than this one, so I decided to give this a try. It's a beautiful canister, and is indeed just about the perfect size for 100g of tea.
I did have an issue with mine at first--the inner lid wasn't airtight. However, O-Cha was very quick at getting back to me and fixing the issue; I now have an airtight inner lid, and a beautiful canister for holding my sencha!
- Laszlo GlaszApr 5, 2017, 02:12Altogether have four of this beauty. Two green and two orange patterned. Store my senchas in them. They're just perfect. Especially like the tight lid closing.
- Ryan RobbinsJun 24, 2015, 23:11These canisters are very aesthetically pleasing, and will enhance your tea ceremony. The inside plastic lid has a very tight fit. I purchased both the orange and green canisters, and it was definitely the right choice.
- Zan SimonJan 9, 2015, 05:24The canister is very useful and great to look at. I love the additional plastic cover to keep the air out.
- Tristan BayerSep 22, 2013, 00:05Very nice canister. Holds 100 grams perfectly. I got the green one and it is very nice looking. I just ordered the orange one to go with it.