Fujitsubo Uji Gyokuro
- $29.61 USD
- Gewicht110 g
- Loose Leaf
- Ease of BrewingSomewhat Difficult - May take some practice to get it perfect.
- Net Weight100 g / 3.52 oz
- Growing Region100% Uji
- HarvestFirst and/or Shincha
- BreedGokou, Uji-hikari, Asahi, Samidori
- ShadingFull Shade (Gyokuro / Matcha)
- SteamingLight to Medium
- First infusions per Pkg12
- Leaf (dry weight grams) to Water (1 fl oz / 30 ml) Ratio (recommended)1.2 g to 1 oz/30 ml
- Brew Temp (℃/℉ - recommended )60℃ (140℉)
- Brew Time (Seconds)150
- NotesVery much higher than average quality gyokuro! Be sure to correctly pre-heat all vessels and brew at correct temperature.
- benoit riffonDez 26, 2017, 02:59like the freshness
lite green taste
- Stephen ChenNov 13, 2017, 05:30Excellent tea, be careful with the brew!
- Justin EarnestNov 10, 2017, 01:32A delicious high-quality gyokuro. The more I brew this one, the more I like it. Brewing times/temperatures are tricky with this one. I can get several steepings from it. This one is light, subtle, and sweet with a light color. It's one of the sweeter Gyokuro's I've tasted. Although it's a great tea, I prefer the Uji Yume no Ukihashi since it has a little more body.
- Risto OjalaJun 2, 2017, 17:13Nice taste, nice color, remember right temperature, and you will enjoy good taste!
- Nancy HallDez 21, 2016, 07:08Outstanding tea that is perfect every morning. It is slightly sweet and mellow and brews perfectly at 165 degrees for 3.5 minutes. This is one of my favorites.
- John LebelMai 15, 2016, 02:59This is excellent tea! Easy to brew following your directions and can be steeped many times.
- Jens EvensenApr 2, 2013, 05:39One of my favorite teas.
- Martin SiudaDez 30, 2011, 09:00From the moment I opened the packaging and took that first whif, I knew I would enjoy this tea. If brewed correctly, it has a nice, sweet taste on the first infusion with a flavour that lingers long after your cup is empty. I would recommend this tea to any first time gyokuro drinker.
- Feb 2, 2019, 07:46
Is your packaging resealable.Feb 2, 2019, 10:03
Some of our teas are, but this particular one is not resealable. You will need to seal it up well or put it into some kind of container.
- Okt 6, 2018, 04:03
Do you sell ANY Gyokuro in bulk?Okt 6, 2018, 15:20
We do not sell gyokuro in bulk.