Back to product details
Ratings and Reviews of Kiri no Mori Uji Matcha
- Michael ZaurovJan 22, 2023, 02:13Excellent matcha, especially for the price. Balanced taste, not bitter at all
- Mihaela BostanOkt 23, 2019, 21:32Thank you very much for a good quality Macha and fast delivery. The discount points are great reward for my second order. Doumo arigatou gozaimasu
- Jasmine TOkt 7, 2018, 15:55A simple creamy matcha that will fare excellently as a latte. It reminds me of spinach cream. A very affordable delight.
- JNOkt 25, 2017, 23:30I bought this together with Uji Organic Matcha. This tastes really creamy but does not seem to foam as well.O-Cha.com Japanese Green Tea & MatchaOkt 26, 2017, 00:55It will foam perfectly if you pre-heat and dry the bowl, and also have the right ratio of water to matcha and whisking technique.
- SOkt 15, 2017, 05:59Really great matcha for a beginner. It's really tasty and good for everyday drinking :) It's slightly bitter, which is good, and the grassy notes are really nice and mild.
I use about 1.5g to 60 mL, but I've used more water to powder ratio as well, and the matcha stil gets a nice foam.
- Giedre SOkt 11, 2017, 02:29i am not an expert regarding tea, but this one is very mild and pleasant to drink
- Brian OAug 20, 2017, 05:40Very smooth and a great, grassy aroma. Perfect for my everyday cup of matcha.
- MARILYNN BACHMAYERJun 26, 2017, 11:30This particular tea makes a superb matcha latte. I have also used it to make a matcha cheesecake (American style) and matcha bar cookies (brownies). Excellent quality for the price.
- Ivo ZubovićMai 27, 2017, 23:48A great quality/price ratio. Makes really good matcha latte!
- lincoln muirApr 29, 2017, 04:46Very good quality for the money!