Back to product details
Ratings and Reviews of Kabusecha - Organic
- Aaron TaylorMai 28, 2023, 09:26(2023 batch)This tea is probably overlooked quite often, but it is a great tea! It's a very flavorful, but a mellow and light tea. For someone who might not want a strong flavored tea, this is the one. Dont let the lack of strength and complexity scare you though, it's really delicious and very flavorful. With a healthy dose of umami, and a very good expression of the classic yabukita cultivar with its grassy light steamed tea flavor; I really enjoyed this one. For some this will become their daily drinker, as its priced reasonably. Great choice since its also synthetic pesticide and herbicide free, so its cleaner and healthier. This tea is best for the morning, and early afternoon, as the shaded teas typically have a bit more caffeine than full sun senchas. Excellent tea for the morning time. 2023 batch will not disappoint!
- Brian ThompsonNov 11, 2019, 08:25I am so pleased this tea is back in stock this year. It’s even better than I remember. One of my favorites for sure.
- Frank FJan 29, 2018, 21:37Good quality and fresh tea! It's pretty stimulating in a good way. I recommend to not steep more then 60 seconds. I can steep 3 times with same leaf.
- Fabien BAug 29, 2017, 03:07Despite the fact that this tea is a bit light and mild, it still has a great taste. I'll carry on trying other ones, but I already know that it's great quality for the price.
- Ricardo BJun 20, 2017, 06:15I'm not a fan of most organic green teas because they are often not as good as their non organic counterparts (although they've gotten better over the years). But this kabusecha tastes really good. I even like it a bit better than the non organic kabusecha from o-cha.
- OchazukeMai 15, 2017, 09:54I liked this tea so much so I re-ordered it. It is mild but still rich in flavor. And it is awesome value for the price. I hope I could find the same quality and price of this tea in 2017 as well.
- BrianApr 5, 2017, 01:20This was my first order from O-Cha, and I was extremely pleased. I've made several brews, all very consistent. Grassy flavor as others have mentioned, with a mild sweetness. It tastes almost like it is thick, but isn't. Wonderful heavy umami. Very little bitterness.
- Tobias PostmaMär 20, 2017, 17:47This is my goto tea to wake up in the morning. Refreshing and quite stimulating!
- Marina SmithMär 14, 2017, 09:54very nice and mild tea. definitely worth a try.
- Daniel MulfordMär 8, 2017, 08:15One of my favorites from O-Cha. It's easy to get a very rich flavor from this tea with little astringency. Very smooth.