Bamboo Matcha Teaspoon
Used in the tea ceremony, this Japanese made bamboo matcha tea spoon (chashaku) dispenses just the right amount of matcha.
Note: This item is for matcha and is not to be used for loose leaf tea. Here is a link to our loose-leaf tea spoon
- $4.76 USD
- SMai 7, 2018, 04:06Great spoon to have on hand to measure proper amount of matcha. I like the aesthetic of this rather than using a metal spoon with my bamboo whisk and match bowl :)
- Jamie RavNov 14, 2017, 11:44Great spoon. Scoops the perfect amount for a cup. Love the fact that I can use the back of the spoon to push the matcha through the sieve
- Rocky PatanoMär 14, 2017, 10:47Good stylish use for pouring the right amount of Matcha.
- DiveMär 4, 2017, 03:41Not necessary item for making matcha, but I like to use it anyways. 2 scoops is perfect amount of matcha per one serve.
- Edward GallantJan 29, 2017, 10:11I wasn't sure about using this teaspoon to push maccha through the
sieve, but that turned out not to be a problem. You can use the length
of the spoon to get good surface area. It serves the purpose of having
a special spoon only for maccha, and matching the aesthetic if those
things are important to you. Make sure you air dry it, of course, or
it will develop mould.
- AndrewJan 8, 2017, 09:07This may seem like an unnecessary accessory, but it is the perfect size and shape for quickly and consistently portioning your matcha from the tin. It is well worth the modest price for the convenience. This tea spoon in particular is very well made and attractive.
- Patricia WeekleyJan 6, 2017, 20:55Great product!
- Betty AngwenyiMai 11, 2016, 19:12A lovely piece that scoops out just the right amount of matcha right into those hard-to-reach folds of the matcha wrapping foil. (Yes, I love my matcha and can't bare to waste!) A step-up from the chopstick I was using before! :)