Ao Shino Chawan
- $17 USD
25 – Reward points
- Virginia KimeNov 9, 2017, 12:40I was disappointed in the glaze of the matcha bowl I received as it did not resemble the picture on line. Mine has heavy horizontal dark ridges in the glaze which I do not like. It looks very masculine. I wish I could return it but since it comes from Japan the shipping would be exorbitant. Some of the other reviewers sound like they were happy with the product they received- just not the case for me.
- Zbigniew MolendaMai 23, 2016, 17:37This is my first chawan and I really like it a lot. It is nice and has a nice weight. Also mineral water tasted delicious.
- Alexander OglaendJan 6, 2015, 04:10My favorite Chawan. Compared to other Chawan's I''ve ordered, this has thicker walls and has a more solid feel to it. The color gives it a natural feel and appearance.
Advantages: Quality artistic product which makes Matcha truly enjoyable.
Disadvantages: Made me a Matchaholic.
- Sam DeGeerOkt 21, 2014, 02:49It's a beautiful and well crafted piece to begin with. As noted from other reviewers, it isn't a flat gray colour but rather more slate gray in tone with a slight blue undertone. The copper flecks present throughout the chawan are a lovely addition and serve to add some wonderful character to the entire piece.
- Tristan BayerAug 7, 2014, 11:13This is my first chawan and I really like it a lot. The colors are really nice and it has a nice weight to it.
- Sean HardcastleMär 11, 2014, 08:06I chose this as my first chawan and it's great. The pictures don't really do it justice. The color in the pictures (blue-ish grey) is also not quite right. The actual color of the chawan I got is green-ish blue. Also, I don't know if this is only in my chawan, but there's silvery spots on the inside in the glaze itself (it's not bits of glitter) and they sparkle when the light hits them. It's very cool. I highly recommend this chawan for any matcha fans and beginners.