Uji Sencha Musashi
It's O-Cha.com's pleasure to be able to provide you with the Tsuen blend "Musashi", from Japan's oldest teashop, in a 140 gram package! A proprietary blend Yabukita breed karigane sencha,the stems from gyokuro leaves are added, giving this tea a rather strong astringency with somewhat of a "tart", sharp taste. Very similar to Tsuen's Otsuusan, Musashi is less sweet with a bit more astringency for those who like a stronger tasting green tea. Try it today!
This product is also available forautomatic monthly delivery!
- $12.06 USD
- Gewicht152 g
- Loose Leaf
- Ease of BrewingEasy Brewer!
- Net Weight140 g / 4.93 oz
- Growing Region100% Uji
- HarvestFirst and/or Shincha
- ShadingFull Sun
- ClaritySomewhat Cloudy
- First infusions per Pkg32
- Leaf (dry weight grams) to Water (1 fl oz / 30 ml) Ratio (recommended).6 g to 1 oz/30 ml
- Brew Temp (℃/℉ - recommended )77℃ (170℉)
- Brew Time (Seconds)60
- NotesSupplied to us from Japan's oldest tea shop.
- Sandra Van Der PlaatsJun 3, 2019, 20:39The perfect tea for me, with the right tartness. Have been looking for a perfect sencha for me, and I needn't look any further: this is it!
Teapackage has a gorgeous wrap.
- Kuang-Yu HsuSep 14, 2017, 02:40Good tea at an even better price. The large package will easily last a month or more. I've been drinking this every day recently.
- Patrick de KokMai 13, 2017, 06:49My go-to green tea. Great full astringent flavor that has a robust body, coming at a nice price. I will order this one again! :)
- Betty Anne NoirMär 9, 2017, 08:44Excellent tea at a great price. This is definitely one of my all-time favourites. It has a taste similar to "Uji Sencha Otsuusan", but a bit more round and it's a little easier to brew.
- Kenton MullinsAug 11, 2016, 12:11I think this is the healthiest tea offered, and absolutely the best tasting. The 2016 harvest now being sold is very potent--I only need to use 60% of what I used for the 2015 to get the same strength.
- John LebelMai 15, 2016, 03:02This sencha is quite good and an excellent bargain! Getting warm here and I'll be trying it as cold brewed iced tea soon.
- Anjum JavedMär 21, 2016, 11:51Awesome tea, freshness you can't compare to any seller in the market, love it.
- Mark FosterAug 26, 2015, 10:12I love this one, exactly the astringency I was looking for. It gives it a somewhat lighter feel than other types, and reduces the amount of the spinachy, grassy flavors.
Advantages:Very different, large quantity for the cost.
Disadvantages:I had difficulty getting adequate strength out of 3rd infusion, but perhaps my water was getting cool.