- Grünes teeblatt
- Grüner Tee Beutel
- Matcha & Gepuderter Grüner Tee
- Bio Grüner Tee
- Tsuen Tea
- Grüner Tee Geschenkideen
- Limitierter japanischer Grüntee
- Automatische monatliche Lieferung
- Nov 4, 2018 We continue to get questions about Amazon.com orders... If you placed an order on Amazon.com and it's screwed up, it's not our company...
- Mai 3, 2018 O-Cha.com now GDPR compliant We are happy to report that O-Cha.com is now fully compliant with the new EU GDPR regulations regarding privacy.
Fast, reliable service
I have been ordering from O-Cha for several years. I usually place my order using PayPal before going to bed and wake in the morning to find that my order has already shipped! My package often arrives in one week, but on a few occasions can take ten days to two weeks--my guess is that that is on the USPS or customs. Early on I ordered the green tea gift set (recommended) and have been refilling the canisters with my purchases ever since.
Alex G, Nov 15, 2018
We continue to get questions about Amazon.com orders...
Nov 4, 2018
You placed an order on Amazon.com and your order is screwed up or the tea has a problem with it...
First, make sure you placed your order with us and not some other company. We don't sell on Amazon.com as they want 15% to 20% on top of anything sold there and we'd rather just pass that on to you. If you placed an order for green tea at Amazon.com, it's not from us, it's from another company who for some reason thought it was a good idea to start a company and name it something rather similar to our 20 year old company. While we do appreciate all the new customers they have sent to us ;) it appears to be thoroughly confusing many of their own customers and that's never a good thing.