Green Tea with Matcha Tea Bags
Our Green Tea with Matcha Tea Bags (Matcha-Iri-Tea Bags) are a concentrated sencha grown in Kagoshima Prefecture. A combination of loose leaf green tea and powdered sencha (not tea dust), this tea bag comes in the form of a triangular, nylon mesh bag, and will not affect the taste as traditional paper tea bags are known to do. This is an strong green tea, and is especially recommended for iced tea or for use with a larger sushi teacup. For iced tea, we recommend one tea bags per liter/quart. Simply add the tea bags in the water, and refrigerate.
Twenty (20) 5 gram tea bags per package, try some today!
- $10.05 USD
- Poids110 g
- Loose Leaf
- Ease of BrewingEasy Brewer!
- Net Weight20 X 5 g/.17 oz teabags
- Growing RegionKagoshima Prefecture
- HarvestFirst and/or Shincha
- ShadingFull Sun
- ColorDeep Green
- First infusions per Pkg20
- Brew Temp (℃/℉ - recommended )77℃ (170℉)
- Brew Time (Seconds)60
- NotesEspecially good when iced.
- steven rosenbergaoût 29, 2017, 23:52Great tasting tea for making ice tea
- Igor Zelezenjuil. 4, 2017, 00:39Best iced tea bags.
- Matthiasmai 22, 2017, 07:58I throw one of these in my 40oz Takeya bottle with a couple stevia packets every morning and take it to work. They taste pretty good for a cold brew. However, the last batch I ordered wasn't as fresh as the first few orders. Not sure why, maybe sat on the shelf too long.
- Jukkaavril 22, 2017, 19:26Very nice way to enjoy cold Matcha drink straight from the fridge.
- petermars 24, 2017, 23:18I have been buying these tea bags for years now, highest quality, great taste.
- Derek Allanavril 9, 2014, 17:58Have only tried as Iced Tea and thoroughly enjoy it. Nice flavour, not too strong or overpowering and I would definitely buy again.
Advantages: Quick and Easy
- Timothy Costellomars 19, 2014, 21:50I have been very impressed with this product. I prefer it to the green tea bags that I have previously purchased from O-Cha, good though they are. Unlike the other reviewers, I have used them for hot tea.
- Alen Zivanovicfévr. 10, 2014, 12:00In my opinion it is very good for ice tea. However I could not recommend it as regular tea, I did not like the taste.