Back to product details
Ratings and Reviews of Uji Organic Matcha
- Doinaaoût 6, 2019, 13:51This is the second time I ordered from O-cha. I've only ordered Kiri no Mori the first time. The delivery came very fast to Romania (1 week) via Registered shipping. To me, the Kiri no Mori matcha is a little better tasting than this Uji Organic Matcha, it seems like this tea is a slight bit more bitter.
- Brian Thompsonmai 1, 2019, 01:36This matcha has it all. Good and interesting flavor, vibrant green color, and it's a steal at this price. I've noticed it lifts my mood and, at the same time, is calming. That may be my favorite thing about it.
- Beth Amars 1, 2019, 20:06This surprisingly good matcha – better than any of the "ceremonial grade" matcha I could find locally, and most on Amazon, and at a much nicer price point. It is extremely fresh, smoothly ground, and has a nice green, sweetness to it.
- Codyjanv. 7, 2018, 21:30(I would like to disclose I was offered "40 points for future purchases" to review this product)
"Uji Organic Matcha" is an enjoyable everyday sort of matcha. I prefer this one iced. There's no overbearing astringency and the bitter taste is tolerable and not too high-handed. It lacks any complexity, but still maintains a very delicious and refreshing taste and quality.
- Giedre Soct. 11, 2017, 02:31i am buying this tea for second time. it is little bit strong, but like it very much
- JNoct. 2, 2017, 11:28Appreciate the fast delivery. Tasted great even though it's the cheapest matcha available here.
- Michelle Leonoct. 1, 2017, 03:15Very fast delivery. I'm 100% satisfied with my order and will definitely buy more matcha tea from your website.
- Olga Vsept. 28, 2017, 17:19Fast delivery, quick feedback when needed. The tea is totally perfect, I expected it would be lower quality or may be different taste scince it is cheaper than others. I can' see any difference (I'm not matcha guru to understand it in higher level, but as a customer im totally satisfied)
Is really perfect, thank you.
Would be great to have bigger packages (of 100-150g), because some countries have limitations in items quantity..
- Jim Hargravesept. 6, 2017, 09:15This is an intro matcha (can be bitter), but I found a way to mix it so it is very tasty. I use 185F water, mix quickly, then add a bit of room temp water to cool it down.
- Liuta Romulus Ovidiujuil. 19, 2017, 14:33Very good tea and fast delivery to Romania.