Uji Match Kiri no Mori
A high quality normal consistency (usucha) matcha, Matcha "Kiri no Mori" is defiinitely one of our most popular matcha green teas! This would be the perfect item if you are new to matcha and would like a economical, yet high quality introduction to matcha. Whether you use this for the tea ceremony or as a source for antioxidants, know that this matcha, as with all of our products, is extremely fresh (we only order as we sell them) and is a quality throughout. Grown in Uji, we keep this product under refrigeration until shipment.
Net weight 30gm.
- $9.38 USD
- Poids80 g
- Grown inUji
- ColorVery Green
- ContainerRe-sealable Round Metal Container
- Net Wgt30 grams
- Servings Per Container20 x 1.5 gm servings
- Whisk Type65-72+ prong usucha whisk
- Michael Zaurovjanv. 22, 2023, 03:13Excellent matcha, especially for the price. Balanced taste, not bitter at all
- Mihaela Bostanoct. 23, 2019, 21:32Thank you very much for a good quality Macha and fast delivery. The discount points are great reward for my second order. Doumo arigatou gozaimasu
- Jasmine Toct. 7, 2018, 15:55A simple creamy matcha that will fare excellently as a latte. It reminds me of spinach cream. A very affordable delight.
- JNoct. 25, 2017, 23:30I bought this together with Uji Organic Matcha. This tastes really creamy but does not seem to foam as well.O-Cha.com Japanese Green Tea & Matchaoct. 26, 2017, 00:55It will foam perfectly if you pre-heat and dry the bowl, and also have the right ratio of water to matcha and whisking technique.
- Soct. 15, 2017, 05:59Really great matcha for a beginner. It's really tasty and good for everyday drinking :) It's slightly bitter, which is good, and the grassy notes are really nice and mild.
I use about 1.5g to 60 mL, but I've used more water to powder ratio as well, and the matcha stil gets a nice foam.
- Giedre Soct. 11, 2017, 02:29i am not an expert regarding tea, but this one is very mild and pleasant to drink
- Brian Oaoût 20, 2017, 05:40Very smooth and a great, grassy aroma. Perfect for my everyday cup of matcha.
- MARILYNN BACHMAYERjuin 26, 2017, 11:30This particular tea makes a superb matcha latte. I have also used it to make a matcha cheesecake (American style) and matcha bar cookies (brownies). Excellent quality for the price.
- mai 12, 2021, 10:58
Any reason you guys don't package matcha in resealable pouches to save on shipping?mai 12, 2021, 16:46
Most of the matcha we sell is connoisseur grade. They are usually available in 30 gm containers which is standard in Japan, and is shipped in small cans, this protects the matcha.
- juil. 22, 2020, 21:48
When was the tea harvested and ground ? Thank you :)juil. 24, 2020, 16:34
It was harvested and ground in 2020, I'm not sure the exact date.
- août 27, 2019, 17:31
Is this matcha ceremonial grade?août 27, 2019, 17:53
Yes, it is...