Ceramic Tea Whisk Keeper
- $5.36 USD
8 – Reward points
- Noah Rjuil. 1, 2020, 12:49Does its job and feels sturdy on the countertop.
- Jamie Ravnov. 14, 2017, 11:27Great product. Works very well. Happy I got this to keep the shape of my whisk
- NYCTeaaoût 29, 2017, 07:27This thing is fantastic -- love the celadon color and works perfectly to keep my fancy whisk in shape as it dries.
- Guan Ming Teoavril 19, 2017, 10:26Fits our whisk perfectly, looks nice, and is a great price!
- Rocky Patanomars 14, 2017, 10:49Keeps my matcha whisk in tip top shape and it's pretty stylish too for the kitchen. Great piece!
- Phaedra Correntemars 4, 2017, 05:58Not only was this whisk keeper the most affordable one I could find, but it's a lovely colour and does its job perfectly. Zero complaints whatsoever.
- Edward Gallantjanv. 29, 2017, 10:15Looks nice. When the whisk is still wet, it has a tendency to go inwards, so this is a reasonable investment. It will keep it's shape after it dries. I have two whisks and one holder, for now that's good enough for me.
- Patricia Weekleyjanv. 6, 2017, 20:56Very nice quality
- juin 9, 2020, 06:51
Where is the "Ceramic Tea Whisk Keeper" made? The low price is making me assume that this one is made in China. I want one that is made in Japan!juin 9, 2020, 11:56
This is made in Japan...
- mars 25, 2019, 13:40
Hi! What are the dimensions of this tea whisk (length, width, and height)?mars 25, 2019, 22:03
It's about 6 cm round and 7.5 cm high