- Feuille de thé vert
- Sachets de thé vert
- Thé vert en poudre Matcha
- Thé vert organique
- Tsuen Tea
- Articles de thé
- Idées cadeaux de thé vert
- Thé vert japonais à édition limitée
Notice to United Kingdom Customers
In and effort to help you avoid outrageous taxes and fees imposed by Customs & Parcel Force, we provide the following information to help our United Kingdom customers determine the best way to have tea and tea ware items shipped for the lowest price possible.
Based on our past experience
- If you order only matcha or green tea, you will almost never be taxed on your purchase regardless of shipping method you choose.
- If you order any kind of tea ware (tea pot, tea cups, etc) and ship it by ePacket Light, you usually (but not always) will not be taxed.
- If you order any kind of tea ware and have it shipped by EXPRESS MAIL (EMS), there is a very high likelihood the parcel being intercepted by customs and having a hefty tax applied. PARCEL FORCE will also tack on an additional fee for delivery outside of what you already paid to us.
Sometimes the resulting fees are more than the value of the items!
If you choose TEA or MATCHA ONLY, any shipping method should be fine.
If you wish to purchase any kind of tea ware (teapots, etc) from us, we recommend that you choose ePacket Light and do not choose EMS (EXPRESS MAIL).