Uji Green Tea Bags
New & Improved Non-Plastic Based Uji Green Tea Bags!
Unlike the vast majority of green tea tea bags you run across, each of our Uji Green Tea Bags consists of 5 grams of high quality sencha leaf (not tea dust). This tea bag comes in a triangular, biodegradable (not plastic or nylon) mesh infusion bag, and will not affect the taste as traditional paper teabags are known to do. A wonderful grassy aroma awaits you when you open the re-sealable package.
As of June 2020, the tea bag material used for our Uji green tea bags is composed of a starch based biomass material derived from plants. In addition to the filter, the laminate on the tag and string of this product also incorporate the same environmentally-friendly material.
(20) 5 gram teabags per package, try some today!
- $13.40 USD
- Poids110 g
- Loose Leaf
- Ease of BrewingEasy Brewer!
- Net Weight20 X 5 g/.17 oz teabags
- Growing Region100% Uji
- HarvestFirst and/or Shincha
- ShadingFull Sun
- SteamingMedium to Deep
- ColorDeep Green
- First infusions per Pkg20
- Leaf (dry weight grams) to Water (1 fl oz / 30 ml) Ratio (recommended).6 g to 1 oz/30 ml
- Brew Temp (℃/℉ - recommended )77℃ (170℉)
- Brew Time (Seconds)60
- Pedro Aoct. 28, 2017, 00:08Used them when I travel. Very nice and easy to prepare both in hot and cold infusion.
- Joanoct. 26, 2017, 16:55The best green tea bag ever tasted. A convenient way to get all the nutrients from green tea.
- Su Chiangoct. 8, 2017, 04:50Excellent tea in a convenient format. Very good for making cold-brew green tea.
- adam fabianoct. 2, 2017, 18:20I am new to experiencing good quality green teas. This tea taster phenomenal and easy to make for someone like me who is just starting to learn about high quality teas. I also would like to mention that the customer service I received was outstanding.
- Andrew Mcmahonaoût 6, 2017, 22:38Love the flavour of this green tea. Very grassy smooth umami type flavours. By far the best bagged green tea I've tried. I thought I have tried the best green tea from so called high grade teams from grocery shops this beats them out the water.
- steven rosenbergmai 22, 2017, 21:04Just purchased Uji green tea and its awesome
- David R.mai 16, 2017, 03:11This is the one we use daily, one of our favorites! Highly recommended.
- Ochazukemai 15, 2017, 08:37These tea bags are high quality tea with right amount of astringency, mellowness and Uji-like umami. Thanks to the tea bags, I have a quite satisfying tea time in the office nowadays.
- juin 9, 2023, 23:17
Hello, Can you please let me know when the 2023 Uji Green Tea Bags will be available for sale. Thanks.juin 10, 2023, 14:14
It's available now
- déc. 19, 2019, 01:52
I've ordered tea bags from your site, as well as Matcha, many times. Keep up the good work.
However, I saw someone on another tea site complaining about non-paper tea bags. My first reaction was, why complain about superior tea bags? But their complaint was about micro plastic particles being in the tea, so I did a Google Search. And microplastics in tea made from non-paper tea bags appears to be a much more serious issue than I thought. So, I bring this web article to your attention:
https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/plastic-tea-bags-release-billions-of-microplastics-into-every-cupjuin 22, 2020, 13:58
As of June 2020, this product now uses a non-plastic starch based mesh. Thank you for your bringing this issue up with us.
- nov. 3, 2018, 03:19
How many oz. of water do you recommend for one bag of tea?nov. 3, 2018, 04:41
There is no set recommendation on cup size (quantity of water), you could make a good cup in various sizes of cups. Steep a bit longer for larger cups.
- juin 8, 2016, 04:54
Can you recommend your loose leaf tea that would be most similar to this in flavor/aroma?juin 8, 2016, 13:23
Uji sencha "Miyabi" would be the closest, but the quality of the Miyabi is higher than the teabags...