- Feuille de thé vert
- Sachets de thé vert
- Thé vert en poudre Matcha
- Thé vert organique
- Tsuen Tea
- Articles de thé
- Idées cadeaux de thé vert
- Thé vert japonais à édition limitée
- nov. 2, 2022 Resumption of postal options for Canada, Romania, and Finland Resumption of postal options for Canada, Romania, and Finland
- juil. 29, 2022 Resumption of Postal options for Australia, China Postal service deliveries have resumed for Australia and China
I love O-Cha!
I've been an O-Cha customer for a couple of years now and am a devoted fan. The descriptions are very helpful, the tea is extremely high quality, and the customer service is terrific: clear, efficient, and friendly. Even the shipping boxes are lovely! Thank you, O-Cha!
Deb (New York, NY, USA) , juil. 4, 2021
We continue to get questions about Amazon.com orders...
nov. 4, 2018
You placed an order on Amazon.com and your order is screwed up or the tea has a problem with it...
First, make sure you placed your order with us and not some other company. We don't sell on Amazon.com as they want 15% to 20% on top of anything sold there and we'd rather just pass that on to you. If you placed an order for green tea at Amazon.com, it's not from us, it's from another company who for some reason thought it was a good idea to start a company and name it something rather similar to our 20 year old company. While we do appreciate all the new customers they have sent to us ;) it appears to be thoroughly confusing many of their own customers and that's never a good thing.