Daily Sencha Green Tea
Back to product details

Ratings and Reviews of Daily Sencha Green Tea

Score: 4.82 (votes: 44)
Reviews: 43
Score: 4.82 (votes: 44)
Reviews: 43
Rating of votes (44)
Customer reviews
Please sign in to add review
  • pat volk
    May 9, 2013, 11:01
    I am dropping a few line to let you know my thoughts about you.  First, let me say, I'm pretty sure your site has it in for me.  75 percent of the time I forget my password but I'm sure the other 25 percent is not my fault.  But I've been buying your tea for several years and don't plan on stopping.  The first time I had green tea, my visiting Japanese college shared a gift his mother had sent to him.  It was gyokuro and I'm afraid it's beauty was lost on me.  I have since developed a true enjoyment of green tea but can only afford the daily sencha as a "go to" for everyday.  I have tried several other tea companies here in the states to save money, but I always come back.  You have no equal.  I have noticed over the years that the flavor may depend on the weather and some years are better than others, but I have only one source I depend on and that's you.  Your service is good (I always get helpful advice) but your great product keeps me coming back.  I thought about giving you 4 stars due to my computer inadequacy but your tea deserved all 5 stars.  thanks, pat volk in beautiful Kentucky.
  • Tasnim Anwar
    Jan 2, 2013, 12:00
    This was my very first loose-leaf green tea. I haven't ruined a cup yet despite not using a thermometer to check the water temperature. The first and second steepings seem to have the same taste for me, somewhat grassy and sweet, with a pleasant grassy smell and a light green colour. The later steepings are more astringent, but I'm able to get 5 good steepings if I combine the 4th and 5th steepings together in a cup. All in all, a very nice intro to green tea. 

    Advantages: Good value
    Very easy to brew
    Nice intro to green tea
  • Simon ODonnell
    Jun 3, 2012, 09:00
    Good grassy smell. Typical buttery-ness that senchas sema to have, although not as much as more expensive teas. Taste is slightly grassy and at times a high sweet note that almost reminds me of citrus :) Easy to brew, 2nd infusion has been a sweeter taste for me. All in all, a very good every day cuppa. Excellent value for money and head and shoulders above typical "store teas" Happy tea drinking :)