Back to product details
Ratings and Reviews of Organic Kabusecha Sae Midori
- Aaron TaylorMay 5, 2023, 04:35(2022 crop) This is a really delicious tea, and very flavorful if brewed correctly. I dont normally like a tea so high in umami notes, but its delicious grassy tea flavor is very smooth, and it has a balanced astringency to pull it together for a cup of ambrosia! This is not a daily drinker for me, but an occasional umami treat to be savored every once and a while. I highly recommend!
- Matthew SeowMar 16, 2018, 15:41I think this might be the first tea from o-cha that I actually don't think highly of. It is a mellow tea, which is nice enough on the first two brews, but from the third brew onwards, the taste just isn't quite there for me. I can still pick up a mild creamy taste tempered by astringency but it just doesn't work for me. To me, it's neither here nor there. Maybe my palate is not sophisticated enough to appreciate it.
- Arto TammenoksaDec 12, 2017, 20:40Perfect, mellow tea for drinking during the winter. Stands brewing in a hotter temperature than recommended for a more astringent taste.
- Tatiana PereiraOct 20, 2017, 02:07This was my first kabusecha and at first I was very surprised at the savory taste and smell. I compare it to a light broth or soup, my friend compares it to sweet roast corn. I have to admit it took me a few days to a week to grow used to it and to start appreciating this tea. I now crave it at least once a day for its cozy warmth and calm feeling. Delicious tea. I will be buying it again.
- Joel SAug 28, 2017, 01:34Beautiful tea - amazing quality!!! Highly recommended!!!
- Konstantin MarkovJul 8, 2017, 01:04High quality, good price.
- NebsJul 2, 2017, 18:26Really nice sweetness and umami when steeped longer in 60C water. When steeped like sencha it has really nice balanced flavour with some sweetness, umami and grass. Mouthfeel is smooth and buttery, really pleasant to drink. It can be too mild for people that like stronger tasting teas. But with that price, I really recommend to try.
- Scott OltroggeFeb 11, 2017, 12:06Honestly the perfect green tea - well balanced, grassy, incredibly fresh, resilient and easy to brew.
- Toby KlingerFeb 1, 2017, 02:47Definitely one of my favorites. sweet yet crisp and refreshing. And great even after a few steeps
- Ivo ZubovićNov 17, 2016, 18:25Really beautiful, deep aroma and flavor. Great quality for the price!