Back to product details
Ratings and Reviews of Sakura Green Tea Teaspoon
- FaitFeb 9, 2019, 02:03This tea scoop is a must for any loose leaf that has a delicate, long nature. Anything curled or rolled into needle shapes, like sencha, requires a scoop like this, as a typical tea scoop with a more round, concave nature can break leaf particles apart. I recommend getting a tea scoop like this! Buy one with your next tea order; you won't regret it!
- Peter BlackwellNov 14, 2018, 00:55This is the best teaspoon I have tried. I have had others of this same shape but this one seems to be the right width and curvature.
Also, it is solid bark/wood (not sure which is technically correct) and not merely laminated like others I have had. Great price for such a good product.
- Joni KettunenOct 22, 2017, 00:15I love this tea spoon. This is second spoon I've ordered. Both are unique and well finished. First one served years and still does. I just needed another one because some of my tea containers are at work and others are at home.
Great product and fits nicely inside a tea canister.
- Dylan StevensonAug 28, 2017, 19:10Very fun ! cool sakura wood. Recommended.
- Jason NielingAug 8, 2017, 07:41Very pretty wood and measures the perfect amount of sencha! I use it every day.
- Sandra Van Der PlaatsJul 17, 2017, 05:19gorgeous wooden spoon. I use it together with the banko kyusu I also got from o-cha.
This spoon makes my Japanse tea ritual extra special!
- Mark RossJun 22, 2017, 13:03A very nice teaspoon! It fits in the canister very well, and is aesthetically pleasing. It's very accurate, as well. I highly recommend it, as it's taken a lot of the guess-work out of making tea.
- SJun 21, 2017, 02:24I really love this spoon to measure my tea. It's absolutely beautiful and as another reviewer said, it adds to the tea experience :)
- Ricardo B.Mar 5, 2017, 04:09This tea spoon is a very nice. I use it to measure tea without a scale.
- Alex GyarmatyAug 17, 2016, 14:50It's just a tea spoon, but...
This fits nicely between the plastic inner seal and the lid of the steel cannisters that are included with the green tea gift set so it is always handy at the right time--one less drawer or cabinet to open. Unique and oddly very satisfying to use. It helps complete the "private ritual" that is the daily tea making process.