Tokoname Teapot 16338
A very nice handcrafted teapot from Tokoname Japan. One of our more popular items, it is medium sized teapot for brewing either single or multiple cups of green tea.
- $26.80 USD
- Poids382 g
- Clay ColorCharcoal
- Infuser Screen"Belt" 360 inner wrap-around
- Useful forGeneral green tea brewing - all types
- Volume#18 (320ml/11oz)
- Satu Metsolaavril 2, 2020, 02:46Beautiful and practical teapot. The pictures don't do justice to it's charming design. My favorite teapot Tokoname 16519 has had too many close calls over the years and I was afraid that it would break. I can't imagine being without my Tokoname teapot and Japanese green tea even for a week.The other model was no longer available here so I ordered this teapot and and I could not be happier. It's the perfect size for me and the infuser screen band is very neat and well fitted. Shipping is fast and the teapot was well packaged.
- Zan Simonjanv. 9, 2015, 05:22This teapot is undoubtedly one my best purchases connected to teas. It seems well-built and makes the tea brewing process even better.
- Ken Palmeravril 16, 2014, 03:38Outstanding craftsmanship, the size was a little smaller than what I was expecting. But the service and the quality of the item more than made up for any and all uneasiness.
Advantages: Gives you the confidence needed to start into Green Tea the way it should be.
- WEN JUN LIMsept. 2, 2009, 09:00This is good for making tea that are mostly large leaves and not broken pieces, deep steamed leaves tend to stuck in between the mesh, and the area behind the mesh cant be cleaned by hand. I have to soak the teapot in hot water overnight to remove small the small particles.
Advantages: good teapot for certain tea
Disadvantages: not deep steamed green tea