Back to product details
Ratings and Reviews of Yutaka Midori Sencha
- Ivo ZubovićMay 8, 2017, 19:26Very aromatic and flavorful sencha. The astringency/bitterness is moderate, so you can play with brew strength until you get that perfect balance. It is my favorite sencha up to this date.
- Marina SmithMar 14, 2017, 09:53This is a very good tea. I do wish it was organic since I would buy it more often. A nice smooth taste.....
- Nedzelskaya OlgaNov 29, 2016, 00:54Good tea with mild taste, very quiet and easy to brew. Just make sure you get correct temperature and time. Leafs broken on small pieces, so tea is not clear. Great for everyday use.
- Matej OstirJun 6, 2016, 16:30Great tea, with lots of umami, but little too much astringent for my taste (have to be careful when brewing).
- Mike ShepherdApr 19, 2016, 03:45This is the best tasting and freshest Sencha I have found so far - and I've tried many! It is very flavorful with rich grassy notes.
- Tory DavisMar 15, 2016, 00:41Excellent tea! I always find myself coming back to order more. It's pretty easy to brew, I like it around 150deg for about 30s for the first steep, then about 10s for the second.
- Oliver FrankMar 5, 2016, 03:41Same high quality as Kagoshima Sencha Sae Midori. Highly to be recommended! Triple AAA
- Mate ZecMar 4, 2016, 06:11Much has been said already about how good this tea is -- I can only add that, in my opinion, it deserves every bit of praise that it gets. Lush, flavourful, wonderful tea.
- Chakranant Na SongkhlaFeb 13, 2016, 02:08This is my best favourite tea in this store.
I bought Kagoshima Sencha Yutaka Midori for more than 10 times.
Never disappoint in this tea.
- Lucas HollandFeb 10, 2016, 21:54This tea is a very nice fukamushi sencha. It's got a pleasant, grassy flavour profile and is a good daily drinker. I used a higher leaf-to-water ratio than suggested and was able to get 3 good infusions out of it before the fresh grassiness was displaced by a more vegetal taste (which is still nice).