Back to product details
Ratings and Reviews of Yutaka Midori Sencha
- jonathan goughDec 2, 2011, 09:00Great tea - straightforward and rewarding
- Bob KnaackMay 18, 2011, 10:00Great tea-what a way to start the new teas season
- Maria RozonApr 2, 2011, 10:00This tea tastes great. Best I've had so far. I brewed it at 175F for 45sec., 30sec. for the second infusion and it came out right.
Maybe I should try to get a special fukamushi teapot for this though... will see.
- Jamie TrustyDec 28, 2010, 09:00This tea deserves all the great reviews. It has a wonderful asparagus-type fragrance. It can be a bit challenging to brew to maximize the flavor and minimize the astringency.
- Tera BurrisOct 9, 2010, 10:00This is soupy, sweet and loaded with umami. The aroma is like asparagus with melted butter and in the cup the taste is very similar.
- Griffin EarleAug 9, 2010, 10:00This excellent Sencha is similar to O-Cha's classic Yutaka Midori, but also a little different. It's deep, deep green colour, wonderful aroma and bold taste makes this one of my new favourites! 5 stars across the board!