Back to product details
Ratings and Reviews of Genmaicha with Matcha - Organic
- Kris SpindlerOct 21, 2022, 09:05My daily drinker, so to speak. I usually make about 1.5L of this delicious, aromatic genmaicha and put it in a jug to cool down in the fridge. I usually drink it cold over the course of an afternoon.
- Jared EllerbrockMay 17, 2019, 07:25I thought the flavor was a bit flat and lacking. I remembered liking it better a few years ago. Maybe the source is different?O-Cha.com Japanese Green Tea & MatchaMay 17, 2019, 13:38Hello, it's the same source as always.
- RandyApr 1, 2019, 20:47We had tried a similar toasted rice infused tea in Singapore, but could not find it anywhere locally. International delivery from O-cha.com only took about 11 days door to door, with a very reasonable shipping fee. The tea was exactly what we had hoped for, and was as fresh and tasty as can be. Looking forward to trying some of the other teas now.
- EGOct 10, 2017, 02:57Despite being so inexpensive, it is a delicious genmai cha far better than others I have bought from supermarkets.
- Joel SAug 28, 2017, 01:36Amazingly high quality organic tea! The best I have found!!! Highly recommended!!!!
- Dylan StevensonJun 4, 2017, 16:43This genmaicha is very flavorsome. Its nice to find an organic genmaicha and the matcha powder gives it more umami flavor. Great tea for its price.
- Matt SinforosaMar 29, 2017, 01:06This is not my favorite style of tea (I'm a Sencha guy) but for the price it's a great alternative. Plenty of grassy green tea flavor plus a fairly strong toasty rice taste. Nice to make a large pot and share. Goes well with food also.
- RicardoMar 25, 2017, 05:26This is the best looking Genmaicha I've seen but I did not enjoy the taste as much. Many people view this Genmaicha as one of the best if not the best Genmaicha.
For me the flavor was just way too weak. It tasted more like an average Genmaicha. Even after some experimenting with brewing parameters it did not match my taste.
- Iris De OcampoMar 14, 2017, 18:37A very good genmaicha. The amount of matcha balances well with the taste of the toasted rice, which I found to be too strong in previous genmaichas I've tried. I prefer its first brew, since it's where you get the most matcha but later infusions are okay.
- Grant GliddenFeb 24, 2017, 11:59First steep can be a little bland if you don't get a good combination of rice, tea, and matcha. Otherwise very tasty and a good bargain.