Back to product details
Ratings and Reviews of Uji Sencha Miyabi
- Chakranant Na SongkhlaJul 7, 2016, 12:36This is my second favourite tea in this store. Never disappoint in this tea. My recommended tea.
- Stephane RaymondMär 24, 2016, 03:16Excellent thé, en fait c'est le thé que je préfère sur ce site.
- Japanese Tea FanFeb 9, 2016, 05:53Great grassy, fresh taste with low astringency. This tea can be a bit tricky to steep just right. After a few brews, I think I found the right temperature. My usual go to is the Organic Chiran Sencha, and this tea is now also a favorite. I would order again in the future.
- Benjamin VotavaJan 22, 2016, 07:01This is an incredible tea- one of the best I've had. The aroma and color are incredibly vibrant and the flavor is incredibly rich. I have to agree its finicky- slight temperature and brew time variations will result in very different flavors but its all part of the fun of tea anyway.
- Sean HardcastleJul 16, 2015, 04:19I have only recently discovered Japanese tea. I buy all my tea from O-Cha.com now, as it is beautiful and fresh when it arrives. Trying different teas to find ones to order regularly Uji Sencha Miyabi is now on that list. A beautiful aromatic tea with grassy overtones, and a slightly savoury flavour. Highly recommend
- John CozzemeraFeb 8, 2015, 07:50This is one of the best teas I've ever had. The smell is so fresh and lively. The taste is crisp and sweet. The color is incredible! In the sunlight it is a neon green. The best thing about the tea is that it isn't finicky to brew. Excellent and well worth it as the 3rd brew is just as good as the 1st.
- Johanna HyttinenAug 2, 2014, 01:06This was my very first sencha from O-Cha. It's very grassy, aromatic and has wonderful mouthfeel. It is a medium strong green tea and a great first try.
- Dan LeslieJul 3, 2014, 10:40Miyabi is a wonderful green sencha with a excellent flavor. It is my favorite sencha. I have ordered it several times from O-Cha and it has always been consistently good. I use 160 degrees F for brewing.
- Matthew SeowJul 2, 2014, 22:21Really nice, fresh taste with perfect amount of astringency.
Seems a bit tricky to brew though, as I find it can vary quite a lot if I'm not too precise with regards to the water temperature, quantity and steeping time.
My third sencha tea I've tried from O-cha. I think I probably prefer the Yutaka Midori for that burst of fruitiness (especially now that the sun is shining) but this is still an excellent tea all year round.
- Daniel HoulihanApr 17, 2014, 13:52This tea really is great quality. From the moment I opened the package the aroma was fresh and grassy. First infusion was light but still grassy. Second was even better with just 5 to 10 second infusion. Highly recomend this one.