Green Tea Gift Set
Here is a set any green tea lover will enjoy! As our regular customers will attest, the teas included in this gift set are arguably two of the finest sencha green teas you will find online. Each tea is packaged within a very short time of when you place your order, ensuring fresh green tea like you may have never experienced. Save over purchasing each item separately.
Green Tea Gift Set Includes...
Uji Sencha "Miyabi" - 80g
Green & Orange storage tins made especially for green tea
Decorative gift box.
- $28.14 USD
- Poids421 g
- Loose Leaf
- Ease of BrewingMedium - Brew w/ care
- Net Weight2 X 80 g / 2.82 oz
- Growing RegionKagoshima / Uji
- HarvestFirst and/or Shincha
- BreedYutaka Midori / Proprietary Blend
- ShadingFull Sun
- SteamingDeep / Medium
- ColorDeep Green
- Clarity(see individual tea)
- First infusions per Pkg20 (each)
- Leaf (dry weight grams) to Water (1 fl oz / 30 ml) Ratio (recommended)(see individual tea)
- Brew Temp (℃/℉ - recommended )(see individual tea)
- Brew Time (Seconds)60
- NotesTwo of our very finest sencha green teas!
- Serene Sohdéc. 26, 2016, 18:42I liked Miyagi and the tea containers are just the right size.
- Alex Gyarmatyaoût 17, 2016, 13:15This is a great starter set and a good value too.
- Andrew Carriermars 6, 2016, 08:35A great introduction to sencha. Yutaka Midori and Miyabi are both top notch green teas and the tins are quite attractive and very airtight -- you can hear the air being expelled as you push the outer lid down. As a bonus, the inner lids are very handy to weigh tea on. Highly recommended!
- Sean Hardcastlejuin 30, 2015, 06:36This was a small gift to myself. It truly is a gift worth receiving. Two great teas and two very nice tea caddies, that really are air tight.
Advantages: Two lovely tea caddies to keep your teas in.
- Vincent Carriere Marleauoct. 24, 2014, 21:53Perfect set! The 2 teas are awesome and the canisters are perfect and air tight!
- Winifred Leungjuin 8, 2014, 12:00Wonderful gift or treat for yourself to try out two of the best selling teas O-Cha has to offer.
Advantages: Two great teas in beautiful containers that can be reused. Printed canister is durable and very airtight.
Disadvantages: 80 grams of each tea rather than standard 100 gram bag.
- Anthony Mannmai 9, 2014, 00:17Excellent set. Two wonderful teas and a pair of lovely tins. Highly recommend for newbies or connoisseurs.
- Earle Wallbankavril 6, 2013, 12:00Beautifully decorated set. Very well sealed and the internal lid can be used for weighing out the tea.
Advantages: Great quality.
Internal lid can be used for weighing out the tea.
- oct. 20, 2018, 09:51
What tea pot would you recommend using with these teas? Thank youoct. 20, 2018, 11:45
I would recommend any of the teapots in this category:
- août 22, 2018, 01:52
Does the tea that comes with this gift set sealed in the same nitrogen-filled bags as the rest of your tea, or does the tea arrive already inside the tea canisters?août 22, 2018, 02:49
The tea is in sealed nitrogen flushed backs, which are in turn placed inside the tea canisters.