The perfect tea for me, with the right tartness. Have been looking for a perfect sencha for me, and I needn't look any further: this is it!
Teapackage has a gorgeous wrap.
Musashi Uji Sencha
- $12.06 USD
18 – Reward points
- Poids152 g
- Loose Leaf
- Ease of BrewingEasy Brewer!
- Net Weight140 g / 4.93 oz
- Growing Region100% Uji
- HarvestFirst and/or Shincha
- ShadingFull Sun
- ClaritySomewhat Cloudy
- First infusions per Pkg32
- Leaf (dry weight grams) to Water (1 fl oz / 30 ml) Ratio (recommended).6 g to 1 oz/30 ml
- Brew Temp (℃/℉ - recommended )77℃ (170℉)
- Brew Time (Seconds)60
- NotesSupplied to us from Japan's oldest tea shop.
- Sandra Van Der Plaatsjuin 3, 2019, 20:39
- Kuang-Yu Hsusept. 14, 2017, 02:40Good tea at an even better price. The large package will easily last a month or more. I've been drinking this every day recently.
- Patrick de Kokmai 13, 2017, 06:49My go-to green tea. Great full astringent flavor that has a robust body, coming at a nice price. I will order this one again! :)
- Betty Anne Noirmars 9, 2017, 08:44Excellent tea at a great price. This is definitely one of my all-time favourites. It has a taste similar to "Uji Sencha Otsuusan", but a bit more round and it's a little easier to brew.
- Kenton Mullinsaoût 11, 2016, 12:11I think this is the healthiest tea offered, and absolutely the best tasting. The 2016 harvest now being sold is very potent--I only need to use 60% of what I used for the 2015 to get the same strength.
- John Lebelmai 15, 2016, 03:02This sencha is quite good and an excellent bargain! Getting warm here and I'll be trying it as cold brewed iced tea soon.
- Anjum Javedmars 21, 2016, 11:51Awesome tea, freshness you can't compare to any seller in the market, love it.
- Mark Fosteraoût 26, 2015, 10:12I love this one, exactly the astringency I was looking for. It gives it a somewhat lighter feel than other types, and reduces the amount of the spinachy, grassy flavors.
Advantages:Very different, large quantity for the cost.
Disadvantages:I had difficulty getting adequate strength out of 3rd infusion, but perhaps my water was getting cool.