Back to product details
Ratings and Reviews of Kyou Mukashi Uji Matcha
- Tristan Bayeraoût 7, 2014, 12:08This is my first experience with matcha. It was absolutely delicious. I'm definitely going to be including matcha in my normal tea drinking diet! Can't wait to try the more expensive stuff to see how it stacks up but I can easily see myself coming back to this one. The taste to cost ratio seems to be really good.
- Ryan Robbinsaoût 7, 2014, 05:20Wonderful, full flavored, complex and supremely fresh.
Matcha is such a wonderful beverage. Inspirational even. This one's good to go.
- Nick Hardersenavril 9, 2014, 01:53This is a very good matcha. The price is also pretty dang good. Highly recommend this one!
- Áron Macsiczafévr. 12, 2014, 05:59This was my first experience with matcha so I really cannot make any comparisons. It is utterly different from any other kind of tea but every tea enthusiast should try matcha at least once (and not only enthusiasts)! As one of the other reviewers already said, it is a quite well balanced tea, neither too sweet, not too bitter. At first I was rather indifferent about matcha but later on I started enjoying it on a daily basis, matcha is a very delicate thing!
I can definitely recommend this tea to everyone.
It takes time to find the ideal way of preparation though.
- Oystein Flobaksept. 11, 2013, 02:38Really good value for money, a tasteful Matcha without any significant aftertaste.
- Giampaolo Codeluppiaoût 21, 2013, 01:37Very good price/quality ratio. Remarkably rich aroma and flavor, compared to Uji Matcha Kiri No Mori has a more "rounded" flavor and thickness. Definitely will buy again.
- Briana Berkhoutmai 30, 2013, 02:44This is the second matcha I've tried, and so far it is the best. Compared to the Uji Organic Matcha, it has a stronger flavor and aroma, and it is thicker. It is a great matcha for the price, and I highly recommend it!