Kyou Mukashi Uji Matcha
- $10.72 USD
- Poids80 g
- Grown inUji
- ColorVery Green
- ContainerRe-sealable Round Metal Container
- Net Wgt30 grams
- Servings Per Container20 x 1.5 gm servings
- Whisk Type65-72+ prong usucha whisk
- Matthew Mitchellsept. 16, 2019, 04:03I've had some other matcha since and I remember this as being very good value for the price.
- S.mai 7, 2018, 04:08The first matcha I tried was the Kiri no Mori, which I enjoyed quite a lot, but this one is definitely my favourite of the two. This one foams more and has a delicious sweet, creamy and grassy flavour.
- JNmai 6, 2018, 22:52Lovely matcha and very good value.
- Philipmars 23, 2018, 02:19Highly recommendable. Very smooth with creamy froth, taste- and texture-wise it beats many more expensive matcha. After reading the comments and reviews I had quite high expectations but wasn't disappointed.
- jonesynov. 29, 2017, 06:53This is a very mild and buttery matcha with a sweet vegetal taste. This matcha might be a little lacking in the wow factor/complexity in its flavor profile but it makes an smooth enjoyable cup with no bitterness. I recommend it; especially to those who are just learning to love matcha.
- Michelle Leonoct. 1, 2017, 03:14I tried matcha tea from many brands, but the one from o-cha.com was by far my favorite. All their teas I've tried had bright green color and very nice flavor, unlike the muddy tea from other brands I've tried.
- Elinasept. 8, 2017, 18:13Excellent value! Nice froth, really sweet with hint of bitterness. Works also as koicha. Highly recommended as it's much higher quality than many other matchas with same price tag. It'll be my daily matcha from now on.
- Stevemai 14, 2017, 03:24Crisp, smooth, relaxing, bright green.
- avril 12, 2017, 13:30
Hi, can you tell me more about the Kyou Mukashi matcha such as what type of cultivar and anything else that you might know about it? I've tried several different matchas and this one makes me feel something that the others are missing. Is there something unique about the growing or processing method?avril 12, 2017, 18:15
This is on the borderline of being a thick matcha. The reason you feel something that other's are missing is because the quality is higher than average, it has higher levels of theanine in it that average. Matcha Manten and Taiko are even higher.