Ceramic Tea Whisk Keeper
This handy device is designed to store and keep your tea whisk in great shape. Made of ceramic, simply place your tea whisk on it to retain it's shape.
- $5.36 USD
- Noah RJul 1, 2020, 12:49Does its job and feels sturdy on the countertop.
- Jamie RavNov 14, 2017, 11:27Great product. Works very well. Happy I got this to keep the shape of my whisk
- NYCTeaAug 29, 2017, 07:27This thing is fantastic -- love the celadon color and works perfectly to keep my fancy whisk in shape as it dries.
- Guan Ming TeoApr 19, 2017, 10:26Fits our whisk perfectly, looks nice, and is a great price!
- Rocky PatanoMar 14, 2017, 10:49Keeps my matcha whisk in tip top shape and it's pretty stylish too for the kitchen. Great piece!
- Phaedra CorrenteMar 4, 2017, 05:58Not only was this whisk keeper the most affordable one I could find, but it's a lovely colour and does its job perfectly. Zero complaints whatsoever.
- Edward GallantJan 29, 2017, 10:15Looks nice. When the whisk is still wet, it has a tendency to go inwards, so this is a reasonable investment. It will keep it's shape after it dries. I have two whisks and one holder, for now that's good enough for me.
- Patricia WeekleyJan 6, 2017, 20:56Very nice quality
- Jun 9, 2020, 06:51
Where is the "Ceramic Tea Whisk Keeper" made? The low price is making me assume that this one is made in China. I want one that is made in Japan!Jun 9, 2020, 11:56
This is made in Japan...
- Mar 25, 2019, 13:40
Hi! What are the dimensions of this tea whisk (length, width, and height)?Mar 25, 2019, 22:03
It's about 6 cm round and 7.5 cm high