Kaoru Supreme Organic Matcha
- $21.08 USD
- Poids80 g
- Grown inKirishima
- ColorIntense Green
- ContainerRe-sealable Round Metal Container
- Net Wgt30 grams
- Servings Per Container20 x 1.5 gm servings
- Whisk Type65-72+ prong usucha whisk
- Philip Ransomjuin 5, 2023, 13:27An absolutely great tea for such a great price! Has already become my regular matcha but I thought I'd treat myself to the Uji Matcha Taiko-San to see what all the hubbub is about. We'll see when it gets here. However, the Kaoru Supreme will always be my matcha for everyday enjoyment and peace of mind. O-Cha never fails to deliver a high quality matcha. My only wish is that the shipping was not so expensive, but it is coming from Japan right to my door in Colorado in an amazing short period of time, so I get the greatest matcha in the world (and I've tried quite a few) and never even have to leave my home. Peace to you all.O-Cha.com Japanese Green Tea & Matchajuin 10, 2023, 06:23We're still waiting for the regular Japanese postal mail to resume to North America. If and when that occurs shipping options will improve.
- Michael Zaurovsept. 27, 2022, 01:38Bitter, not much going for this one honestly. Sadly this is the first negative experience I've had with a product from O-cha.
- MVBnov. 22, 2017, 00:30Excellent quality for the price and organic as well.
- Steven Hebertnov. 4, 2017, 15:51very high quality tea. tastes very fresh and has a thick froth.
- NYCTeasept. 23, 2017, 02:31Really really nice. Enjoyed my first order and then signed up for monthly delivery. This is how I start every morning. I supplement on the weekends with the really special but non-organic matchas (e.g., Taiko-San Uji Matcha).
- Claire Brennansept. 6, 2017, 09:17Love this matcha! It's very green and has a pleasant grassy taste. O-Cha shipped it very quickly too- it was here in Canada after 4 days!
- Tommy Tangensept. 4, 2017, 19:14Im half way through my first matcha container ever and must say; i like it a lot. Great replacement for coffee. I'm naturally no matcha expert, but must admit that it taste's great, and seems like high quality matcha. It's sort of bitter, but not at all overwhelmingly. It's the good kind of bitter like coffee. Tastes a lot like regular green tea but more potent and sweet (and a little greener taste like hint of pleasant nutrient rich greens). I also noticed the calm energetic effects of the caffine and L-theanine!
Had no problem with the order and transport, but i did also use the most expensive transport option as i ordered it all the way to norway, will probably try one of the cheaper options in the future. Thanks a lot O-cha! Very satisfied.
- Fabien Bugalaaoût 31, 2017, 23:47It's a rather good price / quality.
The taste is good though light and a bit bitter (more than another ceremonial organic brand I tried).
I would recommend it as it's organic.
- août 13, 2023, 00:18
Hi is this ceremonial grade matcha.août 13, 2023, 13:21
Yes, it is.
- mai 30, 2022, 02:02
Hi, I just purchased this matcha and wanted to know the best way to store the unopened tin. Is it better to keep it in the freezer or at room temperature? Thanks.mai 30, 2022, 10:41
If the tin is unopened, definitely store it in the refrigerator (not freezer). For matcha we usually also store the opened cans in the fridge.
- juil. 24, 2018, 11:03
Hello. In the main description it states there are 24 servings, but then below in the details it says there are 16 servings. Can you please clarify. Thank you.juil. 24, 2018, 11:40
I depends on how strong you make it. I just made a bowl and used 1.5 grams of matcha powder and it turned out great. This would make 20 bowls per package. So it's not exact, but figure 20 servings per package.
- mars 19, 2016, 13:01
I recently found a can of this matcha powder I bought a few years ago. It has a lot no. 050613, expiration 5/31/14. I know it would be too stale to use as tea, but Is it still safe to use for smoothies and cooking?mars 19, 2016, 13:08
The expirations we use are very conservative as we have fresh tea available to us at all times. So in reality expired products are usually good beyond the expiration date, but how far would depend on various factors: was ever opened, how it was stored (in the refrigerator?), etc. The date you mention is less than a year after expiration so it would just depend on how you stored it. My best guess is that you could still use it for smoothies and cooking without problem, but again, that depends on how it was stored and the condition of it - only you can make the final determination.
- févr. 26, 2016, 23:21
Este delicioso, gratificante y nutritivo te matcha, es realmente gratificante paderlo saborear con su espectacular aroma y sabor.
Aporta los grandes beneficios antioxidantes y reguladores de energía o capacidad de concentración.
Siempre fresco y lleno de clorofía
Gracias por obtener y mantener esta calidad.févr. 29, 2016, 14:32
Siempre te esperamos!